Thursday 10 December 2015

Challenge 34 - Winter Blues - Top 3 Reminder

Morning everyone,

It's challenge reminder time, and today we have some inspiration for you from our fab Top 3 winners from last month's challenge, Time Flies.

They have stepped up to the plate and made us some brilliant pieces to give you inspiration for the Winter Blue's challenge.

First we have: Claire


Claire had this to say:

Its such a thrill to be asked to join the talented team as a Guest Designer for the winter blues challenge. It's also a great excuse to play with my new metallic acrylic paints to decorate these MDF baubles. I used Sleeping Beauty and Vodka Martini for the background and then used lots of different Indigo Blu Christmas stamps with White Gee-so good to stamp the images. I added dimension with Snow White paint and gilded the edges with Winter Dawn gilding flakes.

Thanks again, its a real pleasure to be your GDT :-)

Claire xx

Next up is Wanda:


Wanda had this to say:

Hi, Wanda here. Last month I was the lucky winner of my choice of fabulous IndigoBlu stamps. Wow! How lucky am I? I was asked to do another project as a bit of mid-term inspiration. So I decided to create a candle centrepiece for our Christmas table. My dining room is blue so this was an ideal opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (horrible saying that, isn't it?). 
Wanda xx

And then we have Cathryn:


Cathryn told us:

Hello! I was really chuffed to be asked to do an inspiration piece for the “Winter Blues” challenge, and I wanted to do a really lush vintage card using the lovely

Indigo Blu Christmas Compendium mini postcards as my main focus. Pop over to my blog at www.pinxtoncraftclub.blogspot.com where I tell you more about how I made this card.

Thank you to our amazing top 3 this month, beautiful inspiration I hope you'll agree.

Don't forget you can win a fab prize of your choice of Indigoblu stamps, and a guest DT spot on the blog. Keep on entering, we love to see your fab frosty work!

All we ask is that you use Indigoblu stamps in your creation, you can check out the rules here, and join us and enter HERE.

Best Wishes,

IndigoBlu Top 3

2 comments: