Monday 14 December 2015

Magazine Holder with Indigoblu Mixed Media Papers

I love finding ways to decorate my home or studio and I know I cannot be the only one that has a ton of magazines, craft and otherwise, around the house that need stored.  I ran across a great clearance sale at my local Staples office supply store and could not help but think how beautiful they would be covered in beautiful IndigoBlu Mixed Media Papers. I've used some from the new European Grand Tour 12x12 pack.

Remember you can transform most anything with these gorgeous papers, the thickness and quality lends itself beautifully to home decor projects.  I hope you will give this one a try.

This was not anywhere near my style, but it was only $2.00 so I could not resist!

indigoblu home decor by candy rosenberg

Cover the entire outside surface of the magazine holder.  Be sure to cut strips and wrap around the edges to make the edges look clean. Use a craft knife to cut around the front metal plate.




This is a magazine holder, but filled it with my holiday catalogues to remind me to check them out for holiday shopping before I forget, then I will fill with magazines.




Candy Rosenberg, A Vintage Girl.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea Candy, this looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea and a great way to use those beautiful papers that I cannot bear to part with but ones that would look great on show! Thanks so much for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a quick makeover Candy! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a transformation Candy - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete