Thursday 27 October 2016

Lady in Autumn, two stretched canvas


Hello Giovanna here, and today I show you one of the most elegant stamp by IndigoBlu in a Autumnal dress: "Valerie".
I made two stretched canvas, stamping the main image on gessoed book page


Here the background is covered entirely on mega flakes, the effect is stunning:



I hope I have inspired you :-)
Products used:
Live Laugh Love A5 Red Rubber StampCountry House A6 Red Rubber Stamp by Kay Halliwell-SuttonValerie A6 Red Rubber StampGeeSso Good! Gesso - White 120mlIndigoblu Megaflake Autumn BlazeFaber Castell Gelatos - 6 different set options (shipping from 1st November)


6 comments:

  1. These are stunning! I love the autumnal colours and wonderful designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really beautiful canvases Gio. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Gio! Love your autumn take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the Megaflake background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty- the coloring is just lovely, and the background is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete